Outline your topic by asking questions like:
- Who does this topic concern?
- What are the components of this topic?
- What are the chronological limitations of this topic?
- Does this topic refer to a specific geographical location?
- What aspects of the topic should be considered? Historical? Sociological? Technological? Business?
- Why is this topic important?
Check out this handy tutorial to learn about the research cycle.
Browse the list below for some popular resources used for background information.